5K Race to Wellness
EmPoWER Somerset is partnering once again with the Somerset County Wellness Committee on the 2nd annual 5K Race to Wellness!
Saturday, March 28, 2015 at Duke Farms in Hillsborough
The race will begin promptly at 8:30 am and check in will open at 7:30 am.
There is no same day registration for this event – runners must register in advance on-line.
5K School Contest
All Somerset County middle and high schools are invited to create a fun run team to participate in the 5K Race to Wellness.
To register your team, please e-mail moc.tesremosrewopme@htuR by March 13th,
The school that has the most team members registered will receive prizes including:
- A plaque that they can take back to display in their school
- 4-Time Olympian, Joetta Clark Diggs will announce the winning school at the race.
- Every member on the team will receive a running tank top in their school colors
- EmPoWER Somerset will highlight the winning school in their newsletter the following month.
- A luxury suite at a Somerset Patriots game, with tickets for up to 30 people
*School team members do not have to be students. They can be friends, family members,
This year’s 5K Race to Wellness is sponsored by
Proceeds will benefit EmPoWER Somerset and the following Somerset County non-profit organizations: